Litigation and Arbitration
Our solicitors have extensive legal defence experience before the various jurisdictions, Constitutional Court, Supreme Court, National High Court, Higher Courts of Law, provincial, town and magistrate’s courts, in all legal domains and matters.
Our services include:
- Defence and representation in fiscal offence matters.
- Legal defence in the administrative financial domain and in litigation brought against the state by an individual or organisation.
- Appeals in all jurisdictions.
- Commercial arbitration.
- Exchange execution processes: bills of exchange, cheques and promissory notes.
- Processes of declarations of legal incompetence.
- Legal defence in the civil domain: lets, sales and purchases, financial claims, contracts…
- Matrimonial (family) law.
- Legal defence in labour and personnel matters before the various jurisdictional bodies.
- Legal defence before the contentious jurisdiction in appeals against the government.
- Claims and defence before the Dirección General de Seguros (Spain’s Directorate-general of insurance).